Spiderman Sketches Spiderman Sketches

Funny

That was really entertaining. I love the look you gave everything and the gags fit perfectly. Also, the charicature of Tobey McGuire is great when he's not in the Spider-Man suit. Very entertaining contri, thank you.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

Great fun

I am a huge fan of the Xombie series. I love the characters, the story and everything else that goes with it. When I aspire to improve my animation, Xombie is one of the series that I look to as a model for excellent animation in Flash. Thank you for continuing to work on these and submit them for us all to enjoy. Your efforts are definitely appreciated by many. I anxiously await Chapter 6.

Run On Run On

Good punchline

I was interested to know where you were going with the set-up and the punchline was totally worth it. Nothing like a big ole' truck to bring things round. That was fun, thanks. :)

Arcade Classics Arcade Classics

Nice Beginning

A few suggestions:

Give the user the option to restart the game or go back to the main menu. Being forced to go back to the menu is a little annoying when I just want to start one of the games over again.

More variety of sounds and/or background music that can be toggled would help a lot. While the apple eating sound in snake is cool and the 'bounce' sound for breakout and pong is classic, a little variety would be entertaining.

Other than that it's pretty fun.

binaryflow responds:

i did consider background music, but it would increase the file size and a smaller arcade style loop would get annoying, and not everybody likes the same kind of music, so i would end up with people voting low simply because they didnt like the music..

Acoustic Lifespan Acoustic Lifespan

Truly a great piece

I thought this was an awesome piece and I ended up using it my very first Flash submission. It was a tough decision between this and the piano version but ultimately, the acoustic fit the mood better.

Thanks for a great song, I hope you make more stuff in the future.

The Exploding Cow The Exploding Cow

Awesome

This is great. At first I thought my MSN messenger had gone totally haywire. lol

Innovative use of sounds with a killer backbeat, I love it.